How do I apply? Can you send me an application form?

To apply for the M.Sc. POMOR you need to submit an extended application to the Admission Committee of the Saint Petersburg State University. You can submit the documents    personally, by post and electronically (via your personal profile at

For detailed information on application see the sections “Admission” or “How to apply” of our website or contact us.