Do I need an English language qualification?

It is essential that your English language skills are good enough for you to undertake an intensive and challenging academic course that is taught and examined in English. As a result you will be asked to meet a specific English language requirement. An international/national certificate or a written confirmation from your university about your English proficiency (min. upper intermediate) is a must. More information about acceptable English language qualifications can be found in the in the section “Admission”.