If you are going to apply for a prolongation of your stay in Germany, please send all required documents to your mobility coordinator at the SPbU and in CC to POMOR Secretariat until March 1, 2021. Please find more information here.
News and events
We updated the section Master theses on our homepage and added the Order 9863/1 from October 30, 2020 issued by Saint Petersburg State University about the regulations concerning POMOR master thesis. This document is in Russian.
The MT requirements in English are published here.
They correspond with the Order by SPbU and if necessary we will add missing information from the Order during the next weeks.
As announced during the 14th POMOR Informative Meeting on Friday, January 22, 2021, we published all discussed updates concerning
- students’ return to Saint Petersburg State University
- recognition of academic achievements
- the 4th term and the master thesis
Please check the updates and deadlines.
The next POMOR Informative Meeting will take place on Friday, January 22, 2021 at 11:00 CET online.
- the current status,
- modalities of students’ return to Saint Petersburg,
- recognition of courses and grades at the Hamburg University
- recognition of courses and grades at the SPbU
- preliminary planning of the master theses 2021
and other topics.
All students are kindly asked to participate.
The invitation is sent by e-mail.
We hope that you had wonderful holidays and enjoyed our video on the front page. Now, when we are back to work in Germany and Russia, we move our Happy New Year video to this section.
We wish you a successful year!