Winter semester 2020/21
M.Sc. programs at the partner universities
- Integrated Climate System Sciences // Hamburg University (max. 8 places for POMOR)
- Marine Geosciences // Kiel University
- Marine Biology // Bremen University (max. 1-2 places for POMOR)
- Marine Geosciences // Bremen University (a supervisor is needed)
- Geosciences // Geology // Potsdam University
DS 1: Seminar + DS 2: Study Project + DS 3: Additionals
- L, S, P, E
- 30 CP
|Semester in Germany:
||Preliminaries / 08.04.2020|
|First steps upon arrival / 19.10.2020|
⇒ Learning Agreement (LA)
Learning Agreement is a document where all courses you want to visit at the host university during your semester abroad and all credit points you earn for these courses are listed. This document has to be signed by the coordinator of your study program at the host university and by the mobility coordinator at the SPbU.
Please make sure that the courses you choose are listed in the POMOR Module Handbook. If you want to choose courses, which are not listed in the POMOR Module Handbook, please consult with the POMOR team.
The courses and credit points listed in your LA have to correspond with the Transcript of Records you receive from your host university after the examinations.
Please find the LA form here.
You have to earn 30 CP during your semester abroad.
Deadline for submission of the signed LA to the mobility coordinator at the SPbU is December 7, 2020
Your mobility coordinator at the SPbU in 2020 is:
Mrs Tatyana Yakovleva
Please do not forget to send your LA in CC to pomor(at)spbu.ru and nkakhro(at)geomar.de
Transcript of Records (ToR)
Transcript of Records is a document issued by your host university where all courses you took and credit points you earned during your semester abroad are listed.
You are in charge of receiving your ToR in time.
Deadline for submission of the ToR (see below) is April 15, 2021
Your academic achievements have to be recognized by Hamburg University and by Saint Petersburg State University. Please make sure that you:
- Apply in STiNE (Hamburg University) for recognition of the courses completed in Bremen, Kiel or Potsdam.
- Send your ToR to Dr. Nadezhda Kakhro (nkakhro(at)geomar.de). She will prepare your ToR for recognition at Saint Petersburg State University.
- Inform the mobility coordinator at the SPbU about your return to SPBU and submit required documents to her/him.